Registered
2,274 Posts
Keep in mind we may be viewing it upside down or sideways :cool:

John Gross

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Considering I bought it only 40 miles from Charlotte then that's probably it. I bought three Denise Thirion engraved SAA's. They all had ivory grips with steerheads on each. They all are just a tad bit different but only one set of grips has his initials. You can tell they were all done by the same guy. The guns are actually silver plated with "C" coverage. All signed by Denise.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Id say it very well may be a set made by a very fine gentleman named Jerry Meacham, hes been making Ivory grips for over 50 years, if you would care to invest in a phone call to find out if Jerry made them, Mr Meacham can be reached at 704 485 3374

·
Registered
1 Posts
hunt4fur

Considering I bought it only 40 miles from Charlotte then that's probably it. I bought three Denise Thirion engraved SAA's. They all had ivory grips with steerheads on each. They all are just a tad bit different but only one set of grips has his initials. You can tell they were all done by the same guy. The guns are actually silver plated with "C" coverage. All signed by Denise.
Sir, I just joined the Colt Forum today. I believe that I am possibly in possession of the .44 special. The grips are in fact Jerry Meacham and the engraving was performed by Denise Thirion. I have spent much time on the phone with them. I do have all the documentation from both Jerry and Denise. They are class individuals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts