Colt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED, dirt cheap if you need one or more.

Got some holsters someone here might could use, they are older duty holsters and of course extremely well made. $25 shipped for the first, each additional $20. First one to buy 2 gets the safariland S&W model 39/ 45 auto dual mag holder for free.
PAYMENT by any check, money order, or PayPal (free of charge)

#1 Bucheimer L.A. Calif Clark model B6-64WLH fits 4 inch python LEFT HAND

#2 Bianchi #2800 “The Judge” 38/357 LEFT HAND BREAK FRONT fits 4 inch revolvers K frame size or similar.

#3 AE Nelson (Oregon) Model 84B fits 4 inch Python (marked python 4 only) BREAK FRONT RIGHT HAND

#4 AE Nelson (Oregon) Model 84B fits S&W K 4 inch (marked S&W K) also marked MCSO, RIGHT HAND BREAK FRONT

#5 AE Nelson (Oregon) Model 84B fits S&W L 4 inch (marked S&W L) also marked MCSO, RIGHT HAND BREAKFRONT

#6 new, never used leather duty holster which I was told fits a 5 inch revolver which looks like K frame size. I believe it’s right hand. I’ve always been unsure of this style.
If it doesn’t work for you, ill refund you.

first I’ll take it in the thread gets it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top one time

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Noticed another member about sold out of Tyler Ts so I got to thinking, I’d offer my last few New Old Stock here. There are ALL #6 which fit Colt E/I frames and New Services. Box states “For Colt Official Police, Officers Model Target, Trooper, Python, 357, New Service and all heavy frame Colt revolvers with regular stocks”.

I have a few of each color left; Black, Gold, and Polished. just post which color and how many you want.

they do have the original boxes which what makes them so cool to go with the Colts. These are all New Old Stock. Please note they won’t be wrapped in the paper towel as Neatly as I will have to check before sending. I’ve actually I had Smith apparently miss packed in a colt box is why. So I’ll Quality Assurance everyone that goes out :). They will be wrapped back in the paper, just not as neat a Tyler back in the day. A few boxes are damaged a little damaged, I’ll NOT send those. Best boxes go first. First come, first serve

Price $55 (shipped-U.S.A) for the first, each additional $50

Payment by any check, money order, or PayPal (free of charge)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Folsom Audley Colt Woodsman holster

Colt Woodman 6.5” Official Folsom Audley “T.M. Registered” Holster $95 shipped in the U.S. has wear but still a solid holster. If purchasing this, add any other items at the Each additional price, example $50 Tyler’s, $20 holsters up top.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All Tyler’s have shipped requested requested so far.. I still have some of each, only a couple gold left tho. Holsters still available

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were Pming each other at same time :)... I’m already paid, thanks. I’ll get it packed up and send you tracking information. Thank You!

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To the top, still a gold or two left, several black and polished left too. If you want any of these Vintage NOS Tyler T’s, this is all I have.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I got it and already shipped. Tracking is in your PM inbox. Thanks again!

Still several black + polished left. One or 2 gold left.

Reactions: StenFreak
1 - 15 of 15 Posts