Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added 3 new babes to the collection. Took them as a partial trade on a muscle car I sold. Won't say what I've got in them but if it's free it's for me!!! Anaconda legacy edition NIB,6" python and a 4" Diamond 38 both very nice

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats on your deal. I think you got the better end. Of course we didn't see the '66 Corvette the other guy got!:cool:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on your deal. I think you got the better end. Of course we didn't see the '66 Corvette the other guy got!:cool:
Was/is a stunning 72 nova,full frame off resto,superb classic muscle car and yes I ASSURE you I got the better end of the deal!!! A true car nut never tells what he paid for it at the sale

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Well done on the partial trade. Nice guns.

Bud
ps
now where did I park that old Challenger of mine?

Just added 3 new babes to the collection. Took them as a partial trade on a muscle car I sold. Won't say what I've got in them but if it's free it's for me!!! Anaconda legacy edition NIB,6" python and a 4" Diamond 38 both very nice

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure where you parked it bud but when you find it ship the darn thing to southern NC

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Ok, that's what I'll do then cuz there ain't nobody up here that would make a trade like that.

I could likely get a couple of old beat up Hopkins and Allen revolvers for an old VW my mother once had but that's about as good as it would get around here.

Bud

I'm not sure where you parked it bud but when you find it ship the darn thing to southern NC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts