Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“NC” room is what I call the Non-Colt room.
Similar to the Colt room, It took me a while to fireproof and secure it with bars, cameras, motion sensors and an alarm. I have lots of space in both rooms now.
I’m not completely finished bringing stuff in, switching stuff around and organizing but it should look similar to this when complete.

Wood Interior design Flooring Floor Window

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like the Armory look , and the gray wall planking.
Very tasteful, I could see a leather recliner in there and a good reading book , a fine place to relax

·
Registered
498 Posts
One great gun room, OK. But two great gun rooms? That's just not fair to the rest of us. You should be ashamed (but very happy!). :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sorry but I’m too paranoid to display my toys that way. A couple of nice big double door safes or a room vault would work better for me. Nice collection though. If I was inclined to have a room like that the rifle racks would be built on low cabinets to elevate them a couple foot off the floor. The bottom of the cabinets would be storage. My reference books would be on a floor to ceiling bookcase.

·
Registered
Colt 1911 Gold Cups The best ever made
725 Posts
I just bought this older gun cabinet to store rifles not in a safe. I am looking for another one.

Cabinetry Furniture Window Wood Fixture

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Sorry but I’m too paranoid to display my toys that way. A couple of nice big double door safes or a room vault would work better for me. Nice collection though. If I was inclined to have a room like that the rifle racks would be built on low cabinets to elevate them a couple foot off the floor. The bottom of the cabinets would be storage. My reference books would be on a floor to ceiling bookcase.
Sounds like a plan. Get busy; can't wait to see the images. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I welcome anybody who wants to try to make it to my house. Anybody who is able to breach my property deserves what they leave with. The first challenge they face will be breaching a 6' entrance gate to my driveway and making it to the end. Its a mile long and requires passing four homes owned by my siblings and parents who love guns as much as I do. And I know this sounds bad but it would bring a lot of excitement and joy to my siblings if somebody did try.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Built in security. Nice. If I live to see it I’ll move from my acre and 4/10 to 33 acres. Country living is good living.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts