Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked these up today from my dealer. It's been a sleepless past few days waiting on them but finally here and I couldn't be more tickled with them. These will more than likely be the finest pieces my poor little tail will ever own!!( or at least until 1,2,3 or 4 become available. I must thank a forum member who will remain anonymous for letting these go, they went to a good home I assure you. New family pic added

Attachments

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words Mr Keystone. Coming from you that really means alot. Never know what this little ole carpenter from NC can uncover

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pins and needles,needles and pins and patience patience patience!!!! Oh and then a ton of green

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
I'm not a newer gun guy, but that is impressive! Good job!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Certified Boa junkie....no hope...beyond help...I don't think a 24 step program will help you. And to really add to the addiction...need I remind you that pairs 1/2 and 3/4 are out there some where. But who am I to remind you. Me enable??? Nope not me....LOL!!!!!

Congrats prostrok. May the disease be with you.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hookedons1911---..need I remind you that pairs 1/2 and 3/4 are out there some where.

Yep,already saving up for them, 3/4 or 7/8 soil have 4 Consecuttive numbers in single digits Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts