Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we quietly sit by ourselves and have our little talks about Colts we have somehow attracted S&W and Manurhin (of all people) fans to bad mouth us.
NOW WHO IS NEXT?????

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
The Ruger guys can bash us, but at least our Colts don't have the owners manual stamped on the barrel!

[/ QUOTE ]
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Read manual but my Ruger still doesn't shoot when I turn the key...maybe I should pump the trigger while I turn it?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I imagine the Taurus people and the Baretta folks will start throwing mud next.
Manurhin /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Let them!

If they find the time to disrespect us, that means to me that they have nothing else to do and definetly have lost genuine interest in trying to seek the knowledge about their own favorite brand.

Colt knowledge never seems to dry out, there always is something weird or new that comes up now and then. And that's what makes this a fun place to be. Let's keep it that way.

·
Registered
400 Posts
No way man! My Bryco 25acp I bought for $50 is the best handgun going! It's the shiznit! I'm the expert about it and I'm willing to make up "facts" in order to back it up. Don't try and show me other opinions (Cuz that's what your facts are to me) cuz I already know everything.

With much sarcasm,
Dave /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
No doubt someone will come along to tell us how a GP100 is the equivalent of the Python because 'they are both .357s.'

Rugers are popular and I will admit I like their old model single actions. McDonald's is also popular but not because they serve good food.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Like you said gunsmoke, "this is a fun place to be." I got defensive once when I thought someone was taking a cheap shot at me, but overreacted and apologized. I think we ColtForum people will take a stand, and back it up with facts. I still say there is nothing like being a keeper of a Colt. Too much proud history to have any other gun stand up to one. Maybe other companies do make better ones, I honestly don't know. All I do know is that when you say Colt "...people listen." Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts