Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's about time this law passes. The Gov vetoed but the house and senate had the votes to override. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Glad to see it. I have posted about this before, and I'm not even in Kansas. The female governor was reported to have vetoed it because it would require that law enforcement officers would then have to conduct every traffic stop as if the perpetrator was armed and dangerous. DUH /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif At least now if we get transported there after dry firing our revolvers and saying "There's no gun like Colt" three times, we'll be OK. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
BTW, how are you ever going to conceal all those Colts /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Outstanding...

Now about Reciprocity???

Being from Michigan I am pleased to be on the Good Guys List... Not that the others are bad, they just need to take the next step so you or I can travel freely through our Country with our handguns...

STATES WITH RECIPROCITY AGREEMENTS

* Arkansas
* Florida
* Georgia
* Kentucky
* Louisiana
* Michigan
* Mississippi
* Ohio
* North Carolina
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* Texas
* Virginia
* Wyoming

STATES WHO DO NOT WISH TO ENTER INTO RECIPROCITY AGREEMENTS

* Alabama
* Arizona
* California
* Colorado
* Connecticut
* Delaware
* Idaho
* Illinois
* Iowa
* Kansas
* Maryland
* Massachusetts
* Montana
* New Jersey
* New York
* North Dakota
* Rhode Island

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Outstanding...

Now about Reciprocity???

Being from Michigan I am pleased to be on the Good Guys List... Not that the others are bad, they just need to take the next step so you or I can travel freely through our Country with our handguns...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know where you git your reciprocity lists, but they are in disagreement with the info on packing.org. Check it out. You might feel a little better. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's with the Donkey party.

I got a table at Tulsa. I got a 8 footer in a good location. See ya next weekend.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know the table number.

I'm expecting a lot of trading activity tomorrow. I won't set up until late afternoon or early evening. I'll PM my cell phone number.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts