Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago, when they first came out, I bought a 6 inch Colt King Cobra. I had it a year or so, and traded it. It was a great gun, but the 6 inch barrel made it too unwieldly for carry. A tack driver if there ever was one. I was younger and dumber back then.

I always told myself I'd get another one, only with a 4 inch barrel. The last couple years I started looking for one, but the prices seemed unreasonable. Some were going for $600 or more.

Today I went be-boppin' around a few gun shops, and look what I found....a MINT 4 incher. For 4 HUNDRED BUCKS!!!!!!!

It's like being reunited with an old friend, only this one balances much better, and has a lighter DA pull. SA is as good as any revo I've ever shot.

Colt really messed up when they discontinued the King Cobra.

Now if I can find some nice wood grips for it,and some good leather, I will be in shooter's heaven.

·
Registered
22 Posts
RogerC,

I saw this post on SIG Forum. Very nice King Cobra.

Ez

------------------
He who shoots first, laughs last - Lebed

·
Registered
22 Posts
RogerC,

Actually I think I saw your post on the S&W forum. Happy New Year.

Ez

------------------
He who shoots first, laughs last - Lebed

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good Snag! Looks like a fine Colt! Sounds like the price was right and will only increase in value or the years, un-like some of the newer stuff being sold now! AKA Rugers-EAA and other stuff! ENJOY! And if it goes to the rang, be sure to post how it shoots!

------------------
Own A Colt Or Own A COPY!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts