Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The semi annual celebration of freedom in Bullit county is coming to an end this fall. This notice posted pretty much says it all. No doubt it will be missed by many of us who used to hunt the pole barn for bits to keep our old guns going.

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
For those poor souls who have never experienced "the most fun you can have with your clothes on"

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Sad to see, never made it but heard some tales.

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh no. I went with some friends about ten years ago. Spent the weekend and also did some of the Bourbon Trail. It was a good time and we've been talking about going back. Road trip this fall!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They make a fair amount of whiskey around here. Knob Creek is made by Jim Beam in Clermont, but I favor a smaller distillery in Loretto. Barrel proof family reserve from Willett is exceptional, but generally unavailable except at the distillery

Bottle Glass bottle Handwriting Drink Alcoholic beverage
Bottle Glass bottle Drink Alcoholic beverage Handwriting

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Minigun...GE brings good things to life!! Well, OK Dillon bought the rights and is building the M134D now. Over 25,000 people turned out for the last blast.

Jonathon Arthur Ceiner brought a minigun to a machinegun shoot here 25+ years ago. He didn't run it like that most of the time, just 3-5 second bursts, which were still plenty impressive. If I remember right, he would let other folks shoot it...100 rounds for $100. During the night shoot, he had an ammo box loaded with nothing but tracers. THAT was major impressive!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
They make a fair amount of whiskey around here. Knob Creek is made by Jim Beam in Clermont, but I favor a smaller distillery in Loretto. Barrel proof family reserve from Willett is exceptional, but generally unavailable except at the distillery

View attachment 754572 View attachment 754573
I used to really like Booker's Bourbon, we would buy it for special occasions. I had some friends that went to the shoot this year and they had a blast.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I used to really like Booker's Bourbon, we would buy it for special occasions. I had some friends that went to the shoot this year and they had a blast.
Booker's is a great special occasion spirit. For just a nice sipping whiskey try some Old Tub. It used to only be available at the distillery in Clermont, but Beam let out a special run in 2020. Don't want to waste good whiskey on Yankees.

Liquid Bottle Fluid Solution Bottle cap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts