Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\"Last Ditch\" Cobra

Here are some pics of that Cobra from 1992-3, with the Commando "150" stocks that isn't supposed to be. Has anybody seen one of later mfg? It might be a factory "parts queen", as the finish on the barrel and trigger are much nicer than the cylinder.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Re: \"Last Ditch\" Cobra

What an oddball! Everything seems wrong, but there it is, original and from the factory.

"Factory parts Queen" or not Bushwhacker, I think you have something very special there. I'd love to own something a little off center like your "Anniversary Detective Special Cobra Commando"

So you don't misunderstand.....great gun!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts

Bushwhacker,that is a nice little Cobra,and those stocks look a helluva lot better than the rubbers or most wood from Colt. Is the frame alloy?,as Colt always seemed to have "difficulty "matching the frame finish with the steel bbl. and cyl.

Noticed the "RG" on the box-are you sure its a Colt and not assembled in Florida???? Couldn't resist it!!!!

Just think in 50 to 100 years from now,that gun will be driving some "future collectors" insane,like "non catalogued items" do to us today!! A nice one! Bud

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

I really like those stocks. That's a great lil gun, Congrats.

Like they said above, if you think we are scratching our heads about it now just wait 50 or so years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts