Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how long or if the nickel finish was a catalog offering during the 90's D-frame production run? The late production Cobra and Detectives 3 inchers seem to be few and far between. First one I ever recall seeing in factory bright nickel. Thanks in advance for anyone with the info.

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
I just sold a LNIB blue 3" model on GB a couple weeks back (got $1500 for it). I'd been looking for a nickel counterpart for years with no luck. John Fugate has put out a "bounty" on one and has stated that he'd pay $2500 for a LNIB example (it might have been $3500 but I can't remember). If the one in the picture is yours, I'm sure he'd be VERY interested...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just sold a LNIB blue 3" model on GB a couple weeks back (got $1500 for it). I'd been looking for a nickel counterpart for years with no luck. John Fugate has put out a "bounty" on one and has stated that he'd pay $2500 for a LNIB example (it might have been $3500 but I can't remember). If the one in the picture is yours, I'm sure he'd be VERY interested...
That she is, got her to bridge a gap in the collection between a 3" nickel PPS and a 3" stainless DS-II

1 - 4 of 4 Posts