Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted, very respectfully, to let those of this fine forum, who may not know, that we have an outstanding author/writer amongst us by the sign-in name of LaVistaBill AKA:William Bell. I hope my friend doesn't mind me tooting-my-horn about him. He (Bill) has been writing great pieces of gun literature for many years. I have several copies of his well-written pieces I have saved over the last 20-years or so. He wrote one in 1994, that I mentioned in a post of mine recently, concerning the Police Positive MK V that Colt Manufacturing had just brought out. That article came out of Combat Handguns, a gun magazine that goes all over the world! That article, was just one of many he (Bill) has written and gotten published. Bill is also one of those law enforcement officers, in cop lingo, referred to as a "REAL COP" who, in his advanced years, is still running down bad guys/gals on the border of this great nation. He (Bill) not only talks-the-talk he does better, HE-WALKS-THE-WALK! He is a 30-year veteran lawman who goes in harms way to protect this nation from evil-doers.

I just wanted to respectfully share this with members who are not aware of my friends awesome talents and great devotion to this nation. I stand in awe and respect for this very fine man!

David

·
Premium Member
Collect older handguns from Colt and S&W primarily
432 Posts
I'd be remiss if I didn't "Like" this post. By the way, I'm looking for some new Size 9-1/2 hats!!!

·
Premium Member
Collect older handguns from Colt and S&W primarily
432 Posts
I just wanted, very respectfully, to let those of this fine forum, who may not know, that we have an outstanding author/writer amongst us by the sign-in name of LaVistaBill AKA:William Bell. I hope my friend doesn't mind me tooting-my-horn about him. He (Bill) has been writing great pieces of gun literature for many years. I have several copies of his well-written pieces I have saved over the last 20-years or so. He wrote one in 1994, that I mentioned in a post of mine recently, concerning the Police Positive MK V that Colt Manufacturing had just brought out. That article came out of Combat Handguns, a gun magazine that goes all over the world! That article, was just one of many he (Bill) has written and gotten published. Bill is also one of those law enforcement officers, in cop lingo, referred to as a "REAL COP" who, in his advanced years, is still running down bad guys/gals on the border of this great nation. He (Bill) not only talks-the-talk he does better, HE-WALKS-THE-WALK! He is a 30-year veteran lawman who goes in harms way to protect this nation from evil-doers.

I just wanted to respectfully share this with members who are not aware of my friends awesome talents and great devotion to this nation. I stand in awe and respect for this very fine man!

David
David check out the new COMBAT HANDGUNS, I have a piece on page 34 and for once they put in a faily good photo of yours truly...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.