Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Administrator
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's an all correct excellent condition blue 4" specimen in strong 97% cond with box , papers , all ,,, worth these days please ? $650 ?

I can't keep up with the Colt crazy prices these days . Thanks !! :cool:

· Registered
2,747 Posts
I hear ya Mitch on keeping up with today's prices. Many factors and depends on the person, the day, and how bad one wants it. Hard to give a good estimate without seeing it. Did you have the gun in hand and get to examine it? Pics available? I'd guess it depends on what's keeping it from being 100%. Muzzle wear, dings, scratches, pits, buggered screw/screws, handling marks etc. and what area. Ex. I'd rather a little blue wear under the trigger guard than a scratch on the side plate. You state all correct so I assume correct stocks, and original box/paperwork. If minor wear or handling marks, $650 would be a nice deal but depending, could be up to $350 more.

· Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I hate to ring in and be a party pooper, but I think Mitch was very close imo. I dont want to see Mitch get burned if he is looking to buy it. If its a true 97% to 98%, then I think 650 to 750 tops. JMHO. There is a dealer whom carried a perfect and I do mean perfect 100% NIB MK111 Lawman Nickel 4 inch for $995. The gun was so mint, I thought about it a few times, but wasnt going to sink 1k into it. It took him a long time to move it, like I would say 6-10 months. He watches the internet closely but does not sell online usually. He has his own shop and travels the gun show circuit on the weekends. I think he finally sold it in Chantilly, he says they buy everything from him there, and it even sat there at one of those shows. He has a 2 inch Blue now (or did at the end of the last gun show) 99% in the box for $895.

· Registered
4,066 Posts
a couple years ago i'd say 650 was extremely high but I suppose it's worth at least that now to someone that wants one.

(and off topic, hope i'm wrong but I sense a future spammer) :bang_wall:

· Administrator
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a couple years ago i'd say 650 was extremely high but I suppose it's worth at least that now to someone that wants one.

(and off topic, hope i'm wrong but I sense a future spammer) :bang_wall:
Yep , we've had some spammers infiltrate lately . Nothing we can't handle though :)

Thanks for the pricing help men . Much appreciated !

· Premium Member
3,759 Posts
Sorry but my curiosity has gotten the better of me so I have to ask. Like the spammer in this one that was deleted whom was, I guess, trying to pay me some kind of weird complement, what was the purpose of his post/spam? Why would he spam something like that??? Not the usual spam I see, and usually it is easy to see the purpose...

· Administrator
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can give you his email ... ;)

Possibly he was trying to feel us out ,,, trying to reach 15 posts so he could place an add . Can't say for sure .

· Premium Member
3,759 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.