Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two threads starting out with a Camp Perry and then getting some other brands thrown in, it looks like a lot of us have some single shot pistols. Lets show some of them.
Camp Perry's, both from 1927.

Folbert 6mm parlor pistol.

Stevens Model 10 from 1920.

Savage Model 101 fake revolver.

Stoeger Model 769 .22, imported from Germany in the early 1930's. There are several different styles of these from different gun guild makers. None have any makers marks.

Stevens Model 35. Made from the late 1800's almost until WWII.

Harrington and Richardson U.S.R.A. model.

With some USRA medals.

Hopkins and Allen.

Of course the Smith and Wesson's.
3rd model perfected 10", 1st model, Model 1891 .38S&W 6", 2nf model with cut barrel and another 3rd model.

2nd model 10".

Here are some more pictures of the first model .38. It came in a box, possibly original. Supposedly only 60 made in this caliber. I just recently traded it off for an inscribed New Army. It's one of the few that I've let go that I will miss.

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
2,041 Posts
ANDREW WURFFLEIN MODEL 1884 SINGLE SHOT TARGET PISTOL WITH EXTRA SMOOTH BORE BARREL
One is a rifled 44/40 the other is a 40 caliber smooth bore.

50 caliber unique breech loader

Pair of 64 caliber Miquelet Spanish Flintlocks. Each is about 11 inches long with six inch barrels.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
T/C Contender. It`s a low serial#, probably a first year. It came in .45 colt/410. Came in a factory wood presentation case and the gun has a silver butt plate to engrave a name, but except for the border it hasn't been engraved. I bought it used/new about 1969. Have since added a .256 Win mag barrel and a scope. Also have dies/cases and ammo in .256 plus a nice holster.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Here is my one and only. I also have a new in the box Bushnell Phantom 2.5X scope with the mount from the same period for it that attaches to the factory D&T holes on the barrel just forward of the frame rather than the mount shown in the introductory magazine articles but have never gotten around to mounting it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Flintlock pistol by H. W. Mortimer at 89 Fleet Street in London from 1779 until 1811. Has 58 caliber bore. Barrel is removed for cleaning simply by pulling two keys and lifting barrel out of its hook breach.

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
If we can post front stuffers, then here's a good portion of my single-shot muzzleloaders. It's kind of hard to get them all together for one shot.

All repops
IMG_2236.edited single shots.JPG

antique models 1842 and 1836 US martial pistols that have been posted before

IMG_2117 edit.jpg

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
French Percussion Target pistol by FATOU of PARIS, who worked from 1796 at 8 Rue St. Denis in Paris, and who then moved to 844 Rue du Bacq in VERSAILLES in 1805. Pistol is dated 1825, swamped damascus barrel, 50 caliber, very light trigger, fine sights and multi groove rifling. Recent acquisition at Las Vegas Show.

Jim

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts