Colt Forum banner

If you own a Colt Python, how old are you?

• 20-29 years old

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • 30-39 years old

Votes: 28 10.5%
  • 40-49 years old

Votes: 53 19.9%
  • 50-59 years old

Votes: 82 30.8%
  • 60-69 years old

Votes: 76 28.6%
  • 70-79 years old

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • 80+ years old

Votes: 1 0.4%

Lets see the proud owners of the Legendary Python vote (yes this poll works)

6199 Views 51 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  1blindref
This is the poll we’ve all be waiting for, to determine the ages/generations of the current Python owners and collectors. I was inspired to create this poll because I feel it will give an interesting perspective of ownership for this legendary revolver. I understand that not ALL Python owners and collectors are here on this forum, or will vote, but it’s a start. Let the voting begin!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
You know you wanna vote Judge.
I'm 38 years old TODAY, thanks for the Poll!
Reactions: 2
Happy Birthday Marc, this might help marketing at the world renowned Keystonearms :D
Reactions: 1
Really the poll should be how old were you when you got your first Python...

In other words when did you first see the light...
Really the poll should be how old were you when you got your first Python...In other words when did you first see the light...
I can see the advantages to that, but I wanted to see how involved some of the younger generations are, in addition to current owners.
I think it would also be interesting to know how many you own also
Got socks AND Pythons older than that....but Happy Birthday anyway ;-)
Reactions: 4
I got my first python when I was in my 20's...that was 20 years ago...
I shot my first Colt in 1953, which was a single-action .22, when I was seven. I always wanted a Colt, especially a SAA in .45 Colt. I carried a Colt M-16 in Viet Nam. I bought my first Colt, which was an LE6920, two years ago at sixty-five. Today I own ten Colts.

See less See more
I am 28(next week) and own 3 pythons and many other colts. I enjoy the hunt for all colts.
I will be 47 soon,but i have had Pythons for 30 years.
Even though I am a new member of the Medicare crowd, it's a good thing my two kids aren't forum members yet (ages 22 and 24). They love their pythons and their votes would skew the results ;)
I am 28(next week) and own 3 pythons and many other colts. I enjoy the hunt for all colts.
Good to see some younger Python enthusiast, I'm also 28 and theses are mine :cool:
See less See more
Reactions: 5
OMG, you're just a baby! Happy birthday! :)
I got my first Python last year at 47, now have 3.

Yes Dave I'm getting old :)~
I am 32 and still don't have enough Pythons!
I went into my Spreadsheet and did a search for "Python" to see my "Hits" 2276. I am shocked at that number, I didn't realize I bought and sold so many.
2276. I am shocked at that number, I didn't realize I bought and sold so many.
Wow, that's a lot of pythons.
I'll tell you how dumb I am though. On average the Python appreciates in value around $3-$5 per day. If I would've kept every Python I ever bought and just sold the King Cobras, Anacondas, ect. I would have nearly #2300 Pythons today. 2300x$5.00= $11,500 every day of my life weather I left the house or not. And people say I'm a "good business man". PPpssssstttt
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.