Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I posted this one in the 'other firearms thread' about a year ago, my first handgun after turning 21.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
A well used, slightly pitted, re-blued 1964 late pre-t FN Grande Puissance. Cost me less than a Glock and with 1000% more style.

Reactions: Blademan

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
m1955 FN "Browning" in .380 ACP/Kurtz/Corto, etc

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

As far as I gather, the m1955 was the same Pistol as the FN m1910/1912, but for the Stocks being updated.

They really are quite small, and compact.

They also offered them in .32 ACP.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Here is my two offerings. 1st is a 1968 T-series I picked up a few weeks ago. I got it from the original owner with Browning gun rug and papers. The original stocks I took off and put on these coco bolo stocks. 2 original mags, the holsters, and 1,000 rds of 9mm. What a deal! 2nd is newer and one that I already had. Only factory fired, never carried or shot, with box, and papers.

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
Thank you .

Novak's did the HP back around 1997-8 .

At the 1993 SHOT Show in Houston we came upon a gentleman in one of the side halls with a table full of knives . We bought 10 - 12 . He called this one his French Folder . Pat Crawford was and remains a gentleman !

I still have both .

Reactions: bmcgilvray

·
Registered
446 Posts
My Hi Power had a distant relative come to live in the safe:

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Air gun Gun Rifle Shotgun Wood Air gun

It's a 1989 Light Twelve with a 30" Invector barrel. It's nearly mint but I picked it up fairly affordably because of some stock wear and a dent in the vent rib.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gun Shooting sport Shooting Recreation Airsoft gun
Canadian INGLIS High Power
Shooting sport Shooting Recreation Shooting range
ISRAELI Police Trade-in HP
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft
Pair of matching INGLIS slide/frame still gathering parts to build them...
Firearm Gun Knife Hunting knife Blade
Same INGLIS with a dagger by Norm Bardsley

I also have a High Power Practical (hard chrome frame blued slide) and a Baby Browning; a Beretta hi-cap .380 that sure looks a lot like the BDA .380

·
Registered
82 Posts
WW2 Browning High Power

This HP I got from the son of the vet who brought it back in WW2. He was a sgt. with the 5th Army in Africa and Italy and brought back this Browning HP with two mags and orig. holster and a 1941 AC P38 both taken from captured German soldiers.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts