Colt Forum banner

Lettering A Python

940 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ttazzman 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking at another AS NIB looking Python, this time in 4" and based on much of what I have read here, I went on the Colt Website and filled out the on-line Letter Request form. First I called the number that is listed on the site for this service and got a recording that "The Voice Mailbox Was Full", so I applied on line.

It did not however allow me to pay for it and stated that the site could process on line credit cards (I think they may be upgrading security) but said I would get a call from Colt to take my payment information.

It has now been more then a week and no call. Anyone had this issue recently? The seller has been patient so far.

Bob

#5 ·
I did talk to Paul and he confirmed that my order was in. He said he was going through a pretty long list of new orders. Also that they are changing how the web site will handle this, but they are no pre-billing. He said as soon as the archive report is done, they will send out an invoice and for payment and will send the documents out when payment is received. He said that it is currently taking about 90 days.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.