Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a 2 1/2 inch stainless steel Combat Cobra .357 (s/n CC06xx) and having never seen or heard of this model before - just had to have it. Upon searching this forum it appears that only 1,000 were made. Can someone tell what year(s) this special edition was offered by Lew Horton?

Thanks,
-Bob

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Thanks for the picture Bob.
Just what I was looking for, how much do you want, or what do you need in trade ?
She's a beauty. Congrats on a nice find.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm answering my own question. An email reply from the Lew Horton website stated: "This gun was produced in 1987 and 1000 of them were made."

-Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im building a similar project on a D frame, Im interested in the lettering that Lew Horton used on the left side of his barrel, Combat Cobra. If anyone has a close up pic of the barrel, it would be appreciated.

Thanks
morrisnote

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a couple of pictures of the Combat Cobra lettering. It won't let me upload them because the file size is too large. I will try emailing one to you if I can. (I am new to the forum.)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Left side of the combat cobra

:cool: A gentleman walked in off the street at a local gun show with this one- It has the correct # box and all the papers, and a Lew Horton letter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts