Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray Cory with Lobo Gun Leather of Colorado set me up with a custom belt, holster, and speed loader pouches for my Python. He does great work. $225.00 for the complete set and I am very happy with the quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That is a nice looking rig. I like the way the snap strap covers the hammer and the leather encloses the trigger and trigger guard.

Just looking at the belt, I'm wondering if you received a discount for the child size belt or if a full figured size belt will cost that much more.

Again, thanks for posting and sharing the information.

And a couple of questions -
1. is the holster lined?
2. is the muzzle end closed or open?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Just looking at the belt, I'm wondering if you received a discount for the child size belt or if a full figured size belt will cost that much more.
That is funny! I have a Lobo Holster too and like it very much.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I also have a Lobo IWB for a Smith 686+ and am very please with the construction on it as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, it fits my right thigh perfectly. It's just camera magic, its really a 38" belt. The holster is not lined, I could of had it suede lined but figured it could pick up grit. The end is open. Thanks, i'm happy with it.

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
15,089 Posts
LOL, it fits my right thigh perfectly. It's just camera magic, its really a 38" belt. The holster is not lined, I could of had it suede lined but figured it could pick up grit. The end is open. Thanks, i'm happy with it.
That's odd.
If it's not lined, why is it stitched around the full holster?
Is it just for appearance?
If so, it looks very nice and is a classic design.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts