Colt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,
Retired Submariner. Been a long time reader of the forum, finally decided to join. I have a couple of old Colt DS, I've been a big fan my whole life. By product of my upbringing. Finally joined because I bought a new Night Cobra, and I intend to get the whole new snake collection at some point.

Respectfully,
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum from Canada!
Thanks! Been to Canada a few times over the years. The obligatory Niagara Falls, Toronto, Halifax, and a bear hunt in New Brunswick where I was introduced to fiddle heads. Hope to come up for a rugby match someday when this all passes.

John

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Welcome to the COLT Forum !!

Enjoy Our Community...

And Thank You For Your Service To Our Great Nation !!

What class of boat were you assigned...Los Angeles...Ohio...Seawolf...Virginia ?

...I was just out at JB Pearl Harbor-Hickam...Navy Lodging on Ford Island...watched three head out with fast boats ridin' shotgun on either side in the channel...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the COLT Forum !!

Enjoy Our Community...

And Thank You For Your Service To Our Great Nation !!

What class of boat were you assigned...Los Angeles...Ohio...Seawolf...Virginia ?

...I was just out at JB Pearl Harbor-Hickam...Navy Lodging on Ford Island...watched three head out with fast boats ridin' shotgun on either side in the channel...

Thanks, I was on fast boats. LA class, and a plank owner on the Texas, the second in the Virginia class( like 17 years ago now) My wife and I were hoping to hit Hawaii and stay at Hale Koa this year before the Rona shut stuff down.
John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts