Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the title says it. I have a good Bianchi, but I love leather. I've seen some of the more mainstream high and low end makers out there, but I just lnow I have to be missing that Mom & Pop maker out there that sells for a bargain. I'll even take used, but I'm a lefty. Any ideas, guys?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
IN MY EXPERIENCE...I always buy NEW for a good gun and always get what I want Exactly.
Either an S.D.MYRES or an EL PASO SADDLERY Tom Threepersons shuck with a gun belt of a minimum width of 2 1/4", and as wide as 3" is just okey-dokey fine also. Either rig would be ordered in FULL best quality flower carving. NEVER EVER NEVER GO ON THE CHEAP WITH AN EXCELLENT QUALITY SIXGUN, NEVER !!! AND remember, there are no free lunches.
And so it goes....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've actually been looking at Mernickle holsters. They are pricey but look great. I'm not into the design stuff. I actually USE my Anaconda in the field so any holster will get scratched up. Bears beware.........

·
Registered
58 Posts
For what it is worth Mernickle does nice work. i have seen a few of his holsters and i have one , all very nice.

NB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts