Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy has a FN ps90 bullpup rifle in 5.7 x28 AND the pistol (both are this caliber) for sale..... Both are like new...he wants 2k for both with 500 rounds (factory) and 10 factory mags for the rifle, two for the pistol?? All original boxes and soft case for rifle...... I feel like I cant pass it the hell up? He wants instant cash? I offered to sell em on gun broker for him but he wants cash now? What do you guys think? I don't think I can go wrong for 2k? I mean the rifle sells for 1500 easy used on gunbroker now? Any input appreciated ?? If not allowed please delete? I have to decide by tomorrow evening so any advice is greatly appreciated!!!! I think its a good deal but am I missing something? I shot the rifle it is fun as hell and comes with I guess the "light aided " green dot sight …. seems pretty accurate.....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Buy it. I can't speak for the pistol but I have a PS90 and it's a great shooting, interesting little gun. The 5.7x28 cartridge is sort of a miniature .223 that hasn't gotten near the attention it deserves but that's changing, with a new pistol by Ruger and AR uppers for it being made.

·
Registered
120 Posts
How available is 5.7X28 ammunition? As enticing as some deals sound I don't own anything that I can't easily get ammo and reloading equipment for.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Ruger's new "57" pistol will bring back that ammo, and should bring the prices down. That is once the Kung Flu panic is over, but that is a very good deal!! Get on it soon!!!! I was in three big box retailers in the last few days, before the over exaggeration shut them down, but they all had it on the shelf--approx 19 to $27 a box, depending on the load...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep thanks again EVERYONE writing a check for it tomorrow...Im in PA i MAY sell either the pistol OR the rifle? one of the two should go...Dont need both of them trying to thin the herd as is? Anyone have interest in either let me know........

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Side note........... HOpeing pa insta check system is still up and running i think it is but probably not after monday

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well bought the rifle put 100 buck deposit on the pistol as it cant be transferred today.... or for the next two weeks for that matter according to my gun guy....... Tks again fn.jpg

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
All the good stuff is banned here in Marylandstan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts