Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on purchasing a 4" Python , I am not a collector or anything, I had a Python back in the late 70's and had to sell for funds ( kicking self now ). Anyway I want a nice royal blue one , I don't care about the year or if the grips don't match the year or if it has a box or papers, NIB means really nothing to me , I am purchasing it to have a nice Colt, to keep nice and shoot it. My question is what price ( and I use the term price loosely ) am I looking at and what would be a fair in todays market, I know this opens a can worms about price, maybe a ballpark number, thanks.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Wm.,
Looks like you're back in the market during an all time high for Pythons. I suggest looking at the gunbroker.com site - go to Advanced Search, completed auctions. Be prepared for sticker shock. Good Luck.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wm.,
Looks like you're back in the market during an all time high for Pythons. I suggest looking at the gunbroker.com site - go to Advanced Search, completed auctions. Be prepared for sticker shock. Good Luck.
Thanks, Oh, I know about the sticker shock as I have been looking , pretty amazing or something like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.