Colt Forum banner

141 - 160 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried. Had a rock ola very good in my cart and started the checkout. System was very slow. Got pulled away for a minute and they were all gone.

Tried to get an IBM after to no avail. All the IBM and Rock Olas were gone within minutes.

Winchesters were still available in good condition without lug, but had heart set on a rock ola or IBM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Skeptical...but I got one.
National Postal Meter.....Good to very Good...
We will see.
Please post pictures.

I have bought 99 dollar Mosin nagants that appeared in better shape than some of the "fine" example pictures. Granted it took 2 days to get all the cosmoline off.

Still would have like to nabbed a rockola or IBM.

·
Registered
654 Posts
My mfg preference is Inland... I know, those are the most common, but I like Inland Carbines because Inland were the real hero's of the M1 Carbine program. They made it all happen, without Inland the M1 Carbine may not have happened.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Can someone list what they sold for? I have a bunch of carbines from the CMP. They sold a different maker each month back when they had the Italian returns. I did buy 2 Rockolas by buying one service grade and one rack grade. They are all safe queens but I do enjoy having them.

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Can someone list what they sold for? I have a bunch of carbines from the CMP. They sold a different maker each month back when they had the Italian returns. I did buy 2 Rockolas by buying one service grade and one rack grade. They are all safe queens but I do enjoy having them.
I think the lowest grade was $1300 up to $2300 for a "Fine" Rock Ola.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had two bought. But their checkout system wouldn't let me upload my C&R. Tried everything. Called their help line and was walked through what to do, which was to "select an FFL later". Then I followed up to try and send them my C&R, to which another customer service person told me that they don't take C&R's emailed. No way around it they said. Really rude people. Told me I'd have to go through an FFL. I said F this and had them cancel the order. It seemed rich enough, and for having a group of people think they are too big to let their FFL team accept a simple email is ridiculous. Won't deal with them again.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Over priced and a scam

Reactions: colrhino
141 - 160 of 195 Posts