Colt Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I see you already have the O0170CQB-Z. The O0170CQB-B could be a good addition to your collection. Two tone stocks and front strap checkering. I think the all black pistols are the best looking CQBP's. I'm not sure if they're going to make anymore of them. Mine has a 12/18 test target and there is one on GB with a 2020 test target. It doesn't have the lanyard loop for some reason which is weird.

View attachment 711388
This is my favorite variation from a "looks" perspective (other than BusaDave's of course!) And one I don't have!

I looked at that one on GB you mention, the lanyard loop is there it's just hard to see.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Here is one you will never see. Passed up a lot of money on this one and got Beverly at Colt to send me a letter on it. Had no idea it would be this valuable but people pay stupid money for these.
View attachment 711035
Yours will always be special, BusaDave, but Colt liked your idea so much they are currently making a similar variation.

Full Custom Shop model in Pelican case. A couple of notable items on this one... Colt has moved away from Trijicon and are now using "Night Fision" sights. Some of the Otis cleaning kits are being seen without the serpent "Colt" logo printed on them. And the model number for these is showing up a "O1070RGZ", which if you guys remember is the same model number used for the much nicer nitrided black version Colt put out a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Please post more photos when you have time.
I would like to see what you have; different variations.
So I was going to do a whole pic spread this weekend for you of all the different variations I have, but since this new one is being shipped to my guy, I'm going to wait for it to come in. Then I will do a detailed breakdown. That will be a LARGE effort, so hopefully in a couple weeks I will update this thread.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yours will always be special, BusaDave, but Colt liked your idea so much they are currently making a similar variation.

Full Custom Shop model in Pelican case. A couple of notable items on this one... Colt has moved away from Trijicon and are now using "Night Fision" sights. Some of the Otis cleaning kits are being seen without the serpent "Colt" logo printed on them. And the model number for these is showing up a "O1070RGZ", which if you guys remember is the same model number used for the much nicer nitrided black version Colt put out a few years ago.
Yes very correct and if you only knew? :) :) The biggest difference is there is no USMC roll mark or letter documenting it AND even before this model was announced there was nothing from preventing Joe American from ordering one that way just no USMC roll mark. :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts