Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
The magazine in the advertisement is a 6-rounder. Says so right on the label visible in photo #1. Even if it weren't for the label, the proportions are the same as stock mags, which are 6-rounders.

I'm not aware of any professionally made magazines with greater than 6-round capacity. Years ago I did see an extended mag on Gunbroker (can't recall the capacity), but it was a homemade job. Seller said it worked great, though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I seem to recall one magazine conversion that had a "special spring" which allows for enough extra space for an additional bullet, making it a 7-round magazine. But I have not been able to find that web page. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
10,081 Posts
Triple K magazines work well, when you need something to fill an empty magazine well - but that's pretty much it.

Think - 'tinny'...

Trying to make a high-capacity carry piece out of a quaint, century-old vest pocket pistol is an exercise in futility - there are far better choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts