Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added 455 more serial numbers to my 1st Generation Colt SAA serial number list. The list now provides ownership information on 3,306 Colt revolvers carried by noteworthy people like old west gunfighters, outlaws, lawmen, and soldiers; or where used by colorful organizations like Custer's 7th US Cavalry, Wells Fargo, the Texas Rangers, and Pinkerton detectives.

It's taken me hundreds of hours to research and capture this information in one place. I hope you find this data to be informative & useful.

http://www.swshana.com/gun_website/Colt_SAA_SNs.pdf

BE SURE TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER AFTER OPENING THE DOCUMENT TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST EDITION!

Rusty Edwards

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks Rusty for the update, this is a very useful list, I check it often at shows, etc. Saves carrying around about 30 or so reference books!

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked this morning and the document opened with no problem. It's in Acrobat (.pdf) format, so you'll need Acrobat Reader or a similar .pdf viewing program to open it.

Rusty Edwards

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Ruster,
Opened and refreshed the document this morning with no problems. Outstanding research and very much appreciated. Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts