Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
It may be the largest, but Ron Dickson's National Gun Day shows in Louisville KY are hard to beat which are usually a minimum of 3,000 tables. In fact, TODAY and tomorrow is the fall show. Like the Tulsa show, these are worth traveling to attend.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I had no idea that the Louisville show was that big. Do you have a web site for the show?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This show is listed on web sites, but Ron Dickson has no website. I'm looking at one of his circulars for this show and no web site is mentioned. In the past, I have called him to verify that a show was in fact being held since it is a pretty good drive for me. I have never seen him cancel a Louisville show as Louisville is his premier show location. The February show was beside the "Show of Shows", one of THE military shows in the country. After September, his next show is February 25 & 26, 2006. I am planning on going to that one. I don't go to one of his shows without taking at least a couple thousand with me.

The show is held at the Fairgrounds which is near the Airport. There are signs everywhere directing you to the Fairgrounds once you get close. Consistantly Excellent show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts