Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned in another thread that Bud (Matchlock) is having some health issues. He has now advised me that it is quite serious.
I am sure he would love to hear from all his friends in this forum.
Get well soon mate.
Ross.

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bud, get well soon!!!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Bud, I'm praying for your recovery and praying that the Lord will guide your doctor to do the right thing to make that recovery happen.
Stay strong, my friend.

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Sorry to hear that ! Get well soon Bud :cool:

Reactions: Matchlock

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Thanks so much guys, your thoughts and kind comments are so thoughtful.

I'm just having a little trouble with my breathing at the moment but I'll get through it, not to worry. My doc says to take these meds for a few days to see how it goers and then we'll see what's next.

As Ross (over in down underland would say), "No worries mate, no worries"

Thanks a million lads, you guys are the best, all of you.

Bud

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry I didnt get it in in time Bud, but wishing you a speedy recovery, brother.Til then kickback with some strange brew, eh?

Attachments

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Bud - as friends I tried to send you this in a PM but couldn't figure out how. I just want you to know I'm with you in more ways than one -- and know that words don't mean anything saying I know how you feel, etc. I've been fighting physical issues since November, to the extent that about all I'm able to do is peck on the computer.

What just happened to me I hope and wish for you. Finally diagnosed in recent days as lymphoma I got my first Chemo treatment. Ten days later they say I'm doing well and my prospects are good. Without going into all the details, but for a series of coincidences or acts of God I'd still be shopping Doctors and going downhill. Now hopeful after all these months.

Sorry to be so public about this. I'll be happy to discuss or whatever by email [email protected].

Best & God Bless -- Bob M

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Bud, I hope you get better soon. Hang in there.

Buck

Reactions: Matchlock
1 - 20 of 35 Posts