Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well now, RM, there's something you don't see every day! You've got enough DS's there to arm the Wichita police force! WHAT are ya' gonna' DO with all them!? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rm vivas:
Think I overdid it on this buying trip?

It’s a curse that i only have two hands

Best,
RM Vivas www.vivasandson.com
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jeez!

At first I thought it was trick photograhy.
Then I thought, man, this guy is serious ADDICTED!

Then I noticed the web address.

sigh, I love dick specials.

------------------
Eternal vigilance is the price.....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why.....shoot them of course! Silly question!

Seriously, they're inventory. I just posted the image because I always get a kick out of seeing a whole bunch of one kind of gun in one place!

As soon as I finish doing the paperwork on all these, I'll be listing them in the classifieds area.

Cool image though, aint it?

Best,
RMV

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
>>Takes a deep breath, slowly lets it out. Begins the chant" got to stop looking at gun pictures" You guys are killing me. My pockets are serously talking about going on strike.
Nice pic. Now if I can hold off the temptation as I want another DS to replace the one I let get away.

·
Registered
162 Posts
post here when they get listed, huh?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The hardest part about getting so many at once is that I have to : clean them, shoot images, edit and label said images, upload them to the server, write a seperate HTML page for each one, change the main page on the web site, get them in the bound book, fill out the NYSP form for -each- by serial number, etc.

Yes it looks real stud....has a John Wayne factor of about 9.5, but man it's work!!! (but happy work).

RMV

·
Registered
535 Posts
Greetings, Mr. DS Stockpile! For some reason, I can't access your email!? I know, now, you're a dealer and that's why the quantity, of course. I wanted to enter your, "wishlist," but I couldn't get on. I'm interested in an old style DS - before the cylinder rod shroud and NICKEL. Any hope here? (Like the one on one of these pages earlier.) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rcwambold:
Well now, RM, there's something you don't see every day! You've got enough DS's there to arm the Wichita police force! WHAT are ya' gonna' DO with all them!? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts