Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, two of my guns anyway. The assassin in the video is putting together an AR15 and loading it which is my Bushmaster. You'll also see my Fitz special on the table in a couple of quick shots. And at the end I'm the guy with the switchblade wearing a ski mask killing the assassin.

Whitcomb, An Assassin OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube

If the mods find this inappropriate you can pull it down. I thought some of you might get a kick out of it though...and there are guns in it so its sort of gun related :)

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
You guys are a bit twisted!! LOL - Good effects .

At least you weren't dancing around like Lady GaGa or Beyonce' in some skimpy outfit - That would get you banned for ever !!!

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Interesting production. With that kind of "music", you should have had the assassin arrive sooner. --- Generation gap, I guess.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Way to go twaits, nicely done... Maybe you guy's can get an Emmy or an Oscar for your production?? One thing wrong. Watching you fellas having all that fun shows me just how borring my life must be.
OLDE-DAWG

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My only contribution were the guns and the switchblade attack. The band are all friends of mine.
Sean, the guitar player on the far left, is also the singer in my band Johnny Cremains.

And rhmc24, perhaps a bit of a generation gap, but believe it or not I love most of the music from your era as well :)
I'm a music junkie of almost all types of music. I can't get enough of it.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
The drummer is quite good. I found drummers that were better than "adequate" were hard to find when I played in bands many years ago.
I like Johnny Cremains better. ;)

The video and music is not my style. These guys were well practiced and their timing was good, though.

I am also on the other side of the generation gap. In the 60s and 70s it was reversed :cool:

·
Registered
436 Posts
So Twaits brings a knife to a gunfight and still wins?! Seriously, though, that was a good song, a cool video, and it was cool to see you and your firearms in it!

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Yeah, you should have at least gave the guy enough time to clean it !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts