Colt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to know the differences between membership classifications. Duration of subscription, number of posts, etc?
Checked FAQ but couldn't find any mention.

As always, thanks for any info.

·
The Searcher
11,101 Posts
I believe, like most things in the vBulletin code, it can be customized by the administration. That said, I also believe that ColtForum is generally using the default settings. It appears that Junior member is the first level, 50 posts are required to be a Member (which then shows you on the Member List :rolleyes:) and 100 get you Senior Member. That seems to be about it, except for special designations like Admin and Moderator and those assigned by admin. :cool:

·
Administrator
7,089 Posts
Also , the "Supporting Member" $15 fee is good for 1 yr .

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
I believe, like most things in the vBulletin code, it can be customized by the administration. That said, I also believe that ColtForum is generally using the default settings. It appears that Junior member is the first level, 50 posts are required to be a Member (which then shows you on the Member List :rolleyes:) and 100 get you Senior Member. That seems to be about it, except for special designations like Admin and Moderator and those assigned by admin. :cool:
I fully expected to have admin put "PITA" in my classification :)

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Membership Rank or Status co-relating to Cartridges which Colt Arms have been available in would be fun...starting out with .22 Short, and, going up from there...Lol...including how any given round can sometimes be a 'FTF' or 'Squib'.

·
Administrator
7,089 Posts
I don't have any details . I'm sure there is but I'm not involved in the money part of Coltforum (not in the loop) . Try a PM to bman505 , he should be able to assist .

Thanks .

·
The Searcher
11,101 Posts
Oh wait, that was a response by The Joker, yet to be assigned (I'm trying out).

The real answer is just Mitch exercising a little administrative license. :)

·
Administrator
7,089 Posts
Personalized nicknames are rarely given . It's been years since the last .

5-6 yrs ago the previous forum owner "assigned" the MVP moniker when we changed to vbulletin software . That member's continued indepth and informative answers have been helpful to many over the years not only on Colt forum but on many forums .

If you've seen his many helpful posts over the years showing links to past threads , you'll agree that A1A is The Searcher .

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I think that its a great personal touch in an otherwise cold and often detached medium .....
you should consider expanding the tradition - as warranted , of course.
Thanks for your candor.

·
Administrator
7,089 Posts
My pleasure .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts