Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Thanks Matt, I have loads and loads of happiness left yet, but I could use all the wishes for good health I can get.

Thank you Matt, and to all my friends and other Colt-A-Holics out there, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas season. I plan on making this Christmas the best I've ever had.

Bud

I wish you all a whole year of happiness and good health. After that we'll all start over and I'll wish it again. W.B.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Careful not to get too high strung there Kevin.

By the way, this ***** feller went to the doctor and he said, "Doc, I'm a wigwam, I'm a Tepee", "I'm a wigwam, I'm a Tepee", "I'm a wigwam, I'm a Tepee", The doc took one look at him and said, "Calm down my boy, calm down, you're too tense."

Bud

Ahhh yes, it's that time of year.......
"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.... Now get the hell out of my way or I'll KILL YOU"

Reactions: rayb

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Merry Christmas Wyatt and to all my other Colt Forum Family ! May your Christmas Trees bear you many Colts and accesories !! My Wife decorates anything that doesn't move.
I don't know where she got the shotgun shell lights, but they are just spent plastic hulls with a slit in the side and slipped over white lights.
Room Antler Fawn Horn Hat
Horn Antler Reindeer Deer White-tailed deer
Christmas Santa claus Tradition Christmas tree Christmas eve
Antler Horn Deer Reindeer Fawn

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Merry Christmas, Wyatt, and a Happy New Year to you, your family, and oh yes, our Colt Forum family, too! Anxiously awaiting a prosperous, healthy 2014. GBU all!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.