Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"G" TALK ABOUT BEING PISSED OFF.I WOULD STILL BE JUMPING UP & DOWN UNTIL I GOT SATISFACTION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
DID YOU TRY TAKING THE AMMO BACK TO THE SHOP WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT, PERHAPS YOU COULD OF DONE BETTER DOWN THAT ROAD
I GENNERALLY DO NOT BUY FACTOY AMMO OF ANY TYPE,I RELOAD MY OWN STUFF.THE PMC AMMO I BOUGHT A COUPLE OF BOXS JUST TO GET THE CASES AS IT WAS CHEAPER THAT WAY THEN TO BUY JUST THE BRASS.I ASKED THE QUESTION ONLY TO SEE IF ANYONE KNEW THE POWDER THAT WAS USED IN THERE FACTORY LOADS.
BEST OF LUCK
Bob

·
Registered
794 Posts
Thanks AusssieBob. I also load most of my own stuff too, and I bought the PMC for the exact same reason you did. For the brass. I too, rarely buy factory ammo, but I just don't have dies for every round in my arsenal.

Yes I am still mad about the run around I got, and I apologize if I took a left turn in your thread. I know that my comments/experience was not what you were looking for. But I told PMC that they should either make this right by me or I would tell anyone in the hobby who would listen, about how they treat their customers. So I took advantage of your thread since it was headlined as PMC. Again my bad.

At any rate, I did not take the ammo back to the store I bought it from because I was positive the ammo came bad from the factory, not from improper storage. I have no doubt that the store would have returned the ammo. But what I really wanted was an explanation (failure analysis) from the factory and then simply replace the 2 boxes and my cost to ship to them. I was not asking for a truck load of ammo.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts