Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been shooting wheel guns as far as I can remember. I remember my first wheel gun a H&R model 649 22lr/mag combo my dad bought for me at Big 5. SInce then there have been many more. I have a trio of colts I treasure. My oldest is a Colt army special dated to 1910 in 38 spl. Still shoots as good as the day they made it. Next is the same revolver ,but it's called the Official police. Dated 1957 also in 38 spl. And last but not least is my Grandfathers Police positive in 38 spl. There are Smiths in my collection but nothing more satisfying than the Colts. Smooth actions and durable beyond belief. Looking foward to hear all the colt men here and share what I know and try and learn from others. I'll post some pic's soon,so keep an eye open........more to come later.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome from another Zainey Zoney. Great place to park it for excellent info and conversation.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Superflywimpy. Myself, I've been a Colt semi-auto guy for decades, but just last month bought my first Colt wheelgun. It's a 1922 Police Positive, also in .38 Spec. Such a sweet little weapon. Shoots great and minimal rattle. Wish I'd done this years ago. Enjoy the Forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts