Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was found with two others in a WWII foot locker donated to the mission store where I volunteer.
Note the ships posted. Many lost in the war.

·
Premium Member
20,690 Posts
Operating Instructions for a ship's hoist? I cannot think of anyone who would 'buy' that document. Maybe a maritime museum might want it since the hoist is on military ships.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Looks like a list of battle ships lost at Pearl then resurrected to fight on except USS Arizona. Oh I see a couple carriers on the list I didn't notice the first time. The list is upside down on my puter.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks like a list of battle ships lost at Pearl then resurrected to fight on except USS Arizona. Oh I see a couple carriers on the list I didn't notice the first time. The list is upside down on my puter.
yeah, I continue the "fight" with pic posting to get them right side up.
Thought it might interest a WWII collector as it listed the "Lady Lex" the Arizona and other WWII Pearl Harbor and south Pacific "casualties."

I thought there may be a market for this type of memorabilia to raise a few bucks for the mission store.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I've collected militaria for decades, and have seen and handled thousands of arcane items, but have 'no' idea who might want these.

Try ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts