Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a new development, for me, anyway ... Perplexed about the price of pistols, Peter? Dismayed due to dowry-sized down-payments for your Derringers, Donald? Well, take a walk in the sun, Bunky, 'cause you don't HAVE to spend a month's pay for a piece no more! Marx toys to the rescue ... It's circa 1960 again and I can afford so many new guns, no prairie dog in Kiowa County will live to tell the tale. Actually, Gun Guys, I just re-discovered all those wonderful old miniature guns on the internet at e-bay, of course. Why, long before girls and cars and football and Viet Nam came along, I had a fantastic gun collection: Sharp's rifle, Kentucky Long Rifle, 1851 Navy Colt, 1873 Peacemaker with ivory long-horn grips, S&W #19, Colt DS, double barrel Derringer, Springfield 03 and a Tommy gun! And now I've seen some from Micro Machine - a Colt Lawman, and an, "alphabet," Italian company that has 1/4 scale Mausers and Winchesters and, and ... no end of stuff! Of course, the bad news is I could buy all of those by saving from my 25 cent-a-week allowance. Now, they cost, "a bit," more. But still ... THERE they are. And even my snub-nose .38 WITH shoulder holster!! So, just thought, maybe there'd be someone else out there that would be interested ... but not for you guys that buy real Colt revolvers like I buy underpants ... these are just for the steerage passengers. I think they're great!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts