Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many of you here know my weakness for Colt Hammerless Model 1908, 380 calibre. Here is my latest a 1936 vintage with the box numbered to the gun and the insert not numbered to anything. Gun is about 98%, serial on slide matches, one tiny sliver missing leading edga bottom of right grip.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for posting the photo. Can't really afford that quality but I always like to see the Colts that were so well taken care of.

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
That's a beauty Mike. You may have read I just recently purchased my very first Colt semi auto(s) almost a month ago. Started with the 1908 .25 vest pocket then a 1908 hammerless .380 and will soon take possession of a 1903 hammerless .32 . I blame every Colt forum member that has shown these models and made me ask "gee, maybe I need one too". :) Mine aren't as well preserved as yours but they're not too shabby either. Last night a 1903 hammerless .32 w/box ended on GB without making reserve but I wasn't THAT tempted, really I wasn't :)

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
That is a very nice pistol. My next one is going to be a .380 hammerless. Thanks for sharing photos.
There are a few on GB ;) though you may want to ask lots of questions of the sellers as some looked like they had been towed behind a pickemup truck on a washboard road :rolleyes: . One like Mike's might be a tad pricey....but it's just money, right?

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts