Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Along with my Peacekeeper, (see revolver section) I also found this 1908 Hammerless .25 today finish is nearly 99%, the only thing wrong with it is someone lost the magazine. Serial # is 120xxx, putting it at 1915 production according to Proofhouse.com. Lucky for me, this sample predates the magazine safety, so I can fire it single shot at the range until I can call Triple K for a magazine on Monday. The missing magazine got the price down to $150 OTD, not bad, huh? Anyone know a possible source for an original magazine?

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
tom forrest has a replacement mag. he is the fellow who used to advertise on the back page of gunlist, i belive his web address is www.gunmag.com i bought an .22 ace mag from him yrs ago and fit and function was good. ordering one from numerich/gpc is a crapshoot at best.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
indux1,
It worked this time, but site is under construction. I'll try the phone #.

colbat,
Thanks for the number!

An update, I tried a local dealer of mine, and he has a triple K for $25. He was actually cheaper than Numerich! I called The Clip Joint and he has the originals, albeit at $75 (yowch!) So maybe I'll get one original, and 1 triple K for a spare.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts