Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Belt buckle Font Fashion accessory Logo Emblem

Posted on Ebay. Custom monogram under a 1st Series MT with EE stocks. I love it but not my initials. Anybody got a lead on who made this buckle and if new ones can be made with my initials "BSS"? Guess I could apply for a name change through the courts but that seems silly at this point. Seller said something about being from "Blackington". Any leads greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would guess using this buckle as a base that the offending "LRB" could be ground out and replaced with my gold initials, still would just rather find who has the original mold and add my initials. I would either use the buckle on a rig or put it on top of a presentation wooden case holding my MT. Help a brother out.

·
Premium Member
4,644 Posts
Blackington was a maker of shooting trophies for many years. I used to order trophies from them in the 1970's and 1980's for our local gun club. Don't know if they are still in business. This buckle could have been made to order by them for some kind of shooting award or trophy. Any markings on the back?

- - - Buckspen

·
Registered
249 Posts
Blackington was a maker of shooting trophies for many years. I used to order trophies from them in the 1970's and 1980's for our local gun club. Don't know if they are still in business. This buckle could have been made to order by them for some kind of shooting award or trophy. Any markings on the back?

- - - Buckspen
There is a company Blackington that makes Law Enforcement Badges. Their phone number is 1-800-699-4436. They show to make Buckles. This could be the same place...Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.