Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 45 Posts

· Registered
3,623 Posts
One of my favorite TV western guys is right here. At first as a kid I thought he carried a Remington Model 1875. But noticed it was one of those butchered Colts they used in Civil War movies. Here's a close up, Bob, of one of those guns your talking about.
Matt;The holster over his shoulder was made by Andy Anderson,it's a swivel holster,Andy gave me one back around '68 or '69 to use when I was riding my horse & dirt bike,it's the only holster that I've found u can mount a horse with when it's tied down,I used it for several yrs. until Alfonso came out w/his 1st John Wayne mdl. in '71,I still have Al's holster but sold the Andy when I started using the JW rig,I think I have some photos of Al's rig here someplace in my "evil machine".

· Registered
3,623 Posts
One of my pet peeves is when they show the bullets "sparking" when they hit wood or some other material that has no metal in it bullets are lead they don't "spark",another peeve is when they draw the gun & add a "swooshing" sound effect,I've drawn a gun more times than I can count & never heard it "swoosh" one more is when they open the cyl. on a DA & spin it & it makes a sound like a SA.

1 - 2 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.