Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since Diamonback68 quit the Forum because of so many Threads about Pythons, I thought I would 'pile on.'
Here are pictures of a 4" SS Python that was engraved by Colt Master Ken Hurst. The grips were scrimshawed by someone who signed them as Smitty.

·
Premium Member
21,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope someone on this Forum will ID Smitty for me. I bought the grips off of ebay about 8 months ago. I like his work.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL snake.

Diamonback68 is merely taking a break; with luck we'll see him back shortly with his wisdom and grace.

Don't forget to post these 'Python' posts in the new sub-forum here: Python
:cool:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Yes, Dick (diamondback68) is a great guy and a great member. He is ill and I hope to see him back soon.

·
Premium Member
21,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colt-SL: As a new member, I had no idea there was such a thing as a sub-forum. As others on Threads I have been on can tell you, I don't read and comprehend everything that I should. Call me a slow learner! I have a few more Pythons, so I will find the sub-forum and get all of them on that location.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Colt-SL: As a new member, I had no idea there was such a thing as a sub-forum. As others on Threads I have been on can tell you, I don't read and comprehend everything that I should. Call me a slow learner! I have a few more Pythons, so I will find the sub-forum and get all of them on that location.
There's enough traffic to keep the revolver section, Python and SAA section busy. I like the idea. A while back I suggested to have a DA revolver section and a SA section. This does relieve up the revolver section which was getting pretty loaded.

·
Premium Member
21,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mafd2: I have re-posted my two Python pieces onto the sub-forum. I also re-posted three pieces about SAA's on that sub-forum. Thanks for the help/advice.

·
Administrator
7,336 Posts
The answer is to post the topic in the forum that best suits it . Python thread would naturally fit best in our new Python forum . Etc . Thank you . I will move this one over and delete the other duplicate .

Please continue .

·
Registered
982 Posts
I don't know who Smitty is, but if you find him, tell him to stop putting fangs on pythons. That is like putting an armadillo shell on a raccoon. LOL. Nice looking rig.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.