Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anybody else out there watches "The Walking Dead" on AMC. It's basically a pretty popular show about the zombie apocolypse and a band of survivors. Anyway, one of the characters on the show got himself a new gun for the new season and this is what was publicized on The Walking Dead's website.

Given this information, I now have NO idea what type of Colt he is using his season. Check it out. These are pretty major errors.

walkingdeadSNAFU.jpg

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Wow It's almost like the description was done as a joke. But I'm sure most of the viewers will think the description is for real.

looks like a (modern)trooper mark III, I guess

·
Registered
10,517 Posts
Yeah it just a Colt Trooper. That's pretty funny. You would think AMC would have somebody that knows something about guns. Reminds me of some of the descriptions in video games.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yeah, I'm familiar with the show.
It almost seems like it's intentionally wrong.
I mean, they have stilted and convoluted story line, dialog, continuity, convoluted and inaccurate accents, just the most hodge podge of show thrown together that I have ever seen.
An intentional B, or maybe C movie style.
The shooting. Watch the shooting. My favorite was the 50 round shotgun.
But, yes, it's not real.
Why do I watch? Just to see all the shooting. It's imitation, I guess. I see all the shooting, and I want to head out to the range.
dc

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Amazing.. I saw the episode where he picks up the gun.. and I could of sworn it was a S&W LOL

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Its a fictional show about zombies. I enjoy it, reminds me of westerns except instead of Indians you have zombies. Some of my favorite john Wayne movies aren't the most realistic when it comes to guns and shooting. But I still enjoy em.

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Hahaha ..just watched today's episode. He didn't even have a revolver...looked like a nickel beretta 92 or some knock off of one.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Haven't you guys heard the "Colt Eagle" is the new Colt revolver being introduced in 2014. This is just clever product placement by Colt prior to the official product launch. Once again Hollywood gets it right. Sorry I couldn't resist :) it could be true though....just sayin

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
This is the second time that I have said "I guess we don't know what we think we know".Now that Hellywood has told us we know.Now I think I'm confused.D*

·
Administrator
7,271 Posts
I think we've covered the gun aspect of the op's topic .

Have a good week .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.