Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Don't you all realize how sensitive Marines are towards "Toys for Tots". Well its a good thing the perpetrater did not have a gun it might have been found in an inconvenient location.

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Yeah I remember an old saying ..If you plan to confront the wrong group of adversaries with a firearm, make sure the front sight has been removed for easy insertion. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
I really like a happy ending and a huge pat on the back to the LEO that filled out the incident report :) I'll bet he excelled in creative writing whilst in school :D

·
Premium Member
4,666 Posts
I love a happy ending too. The poor guy should be more careful when fleeing the scene.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Showed this thread to my Freshman Year College Grandson, he said yep that LEO must of taken Creative Writing 101 and those Marines deserve a Salute for being Conservatives and as for Tyrone, dude Dont Drop the Soap

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Well, what an encouraging story. I've served honorably in the Navy and Army and have observed Marine Corps behavior for over four decades. Nice to see the Marines have toned down their response to such situations as developed at the "Toys for Tots" collection point in Augusta. I recall witnessing events wherein there were no "kid glove" treatments for the perp like in this case. I do hope Tyrone is recovering from his bruised ego. Surely that hurts more than any minor scrapes he received that night. Perhaps the Marines even sent him a "Get Well Quick, MoFo" card.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, what an encouraging story. I've served honorably in the Navy and Army and have observed Marine Corps behavior for over four decades. Nice to see the Marines have toned down their response to such situations as developed at the "Toys for Tots" collection point in Augusta. I recall witnessing events wherein there were no "kid glove" treatments for the perp like in this case. I do hope Tyrone is recovering from his bruised ego. Surely that hurts more than any minor scrapes he received that night. Perhaps the Marines even sent him a "Get Well Quick, MoFo" card.
I wonder if he wants round two.....if he does he deserves everything he gets. :)

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Stories like this make me sooooo happy.It shows the great work of the Marine Corp in thier "Toys for Tots" program and thier excellent display of disecting the Human Anatomy in a efficient manner without the need for a scalpel,the wonderful "Creative Writing Skills" of the LEO who wrote that descriptive and accurate Police Report,and a bloody and beaten Perp who can act as a living example of why you should never screw with the USMC.God Bless all of our Servicemen and Servicewomen and all the LEO's out there....Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts