Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year was a perfect(maybe never shot diamondback)year before, an almost perfect python cheap, just got back from the gun show with a 6 in anaconda, with blue box and papers including a letter from colt thanking him for buying it and the serial no matching cardboard sleeve(some what tattered) seller claimed never shot, did not make a differance to me if it had or not, got home with it and noticed only one chamber had powder burns on it, and when I cleaned the barrel, only got out brown dust. the sleeve has a sticker dated 1992, looks like from the orginal retailer. somedays I feel blessed.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
now I need a 8 in to complete the set, or are there more variations?

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a limited run of 5 inch Anacondas and they are tough to find. I've only seen one and it got away... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well, there's the .45 LC version. Pretty easy to find in six inch, but the last four inch we all watched ended up selling at around five grand. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
or are there more variations?

[/ QUOTE ]
Variations? Well there's also the Ultimate, the Custom, the Hunter, and the Realtree camo models. They are built on the various standard barrel lengths.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts