Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a delivery today and was thrilled when I opened the box. I was surfing the net the other day and came across a Factory C Engraved SAA with Real Ivories and did a double take when I seen the price. Thought I would give it to my Daughter as I do with all my good stuff. She is one Lucky 1 year old if I must say so myself.

Thought I would share a few photos with my friends here on the Forum:

Gun Revolver Firearm Trigger Starting pistol
Gun Trigger Revolver Starting pistol Gun accessory
Scabbard Sword
Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Revolver

·
Registered
769 Posts
Beautiful. I've got a few guns for my granddaughters, but I think they got shortchanged. :)

·
Premium Member
7,961 Posts
I'm not close enough to offer babysitting services Marc. Wish i was.... My two year old would like the company and I'd like to see that SAA in real life.... It's outstanding in photos.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for such a Positive Response guys.

As you all know I'm a gun guy and handle more than my fair share but every once in awhile I open a box and the gun just jumps out and grabs a hold of me and latches on. This is one of those guns. The Engraving is well executed in my opinion and the Ivorys actually show much better in person that in the photos. They do have some graining and coloration to them that does not show above. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the CC Frame Vs Blue with the Engraving but now it's in my hand it works well for me.

Keep 'em comin!

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Thanks for such a Positive Response guys.

As you all know I'm a gun guy and handle more than my fair share but every once in awhile I open a box and the gun just jumps out and grabs a hold of me and latches on. This is one of those guns. The Engraving is well executed in my opinion and the Ivorys actually show much better in person that in the photos. They do have some graining and coloration to them that does not show above. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the CC Frame Vs Blue with the Engraving but now it's in my hand it works well for me.

Keep 'em comin!
Marc...Great looking gun. Do you know who did the engraving. It looks similar to the pair I had engraved by Jerome Harper.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Keystone, you need to "test" that fine Colt for your daughter for the next 20 years, by shooting it every chance you get! Anything less and it is just a gun, not "Daddy's Gun!"
Oooohhhhh Trust me, I can't wait for the day her head is big enough for a set of eye and hearing protection, we're going shooting!!! (As soon as we get home we are mowing the lawn on the John Deere, i've been itching to get her on that also.)

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Marc...Great looking gun. Do you know who did the engraving. It looks similar to the pair I had engraved by Jerome Harper.
I literally pushed the button 2 days ago and it is here today. I will look into it more in the upcoming days.

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
Good looking single action! Congrats!

Reactions: keystonearms
1 - 20 of 23 Posts