Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought this 3" Detective Special for $290 from a local gunshop. It came with Pachmayr Compacs and in bemoaning these truly useful but ugly grips was blessed with a benefactor in the form of Greg G. of Louisiana. Greg sent me the Herretts seen here. They certainly do dress up the gun.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Very nice combination...
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

The grips are a big improvement over the Pachmayrs. They make the gun feel like a little bulldog. The gun is now a bit lighter than my 3" S&W M36, also in .38 Spec but has that "extra" round capacity. I think I'll be ordering my holster from Simply Rugged very soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My Colt Cobra

I just got pics of this Colt Cobra I picked up a little while ago... I thought this'd be a good place to jump on and show it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Simply Rugged holsters

So here's a couple of those Rob Leahy Simply Rugged pancakes, a Silver Dollar with the Agent, and a Sourdough with the .357 Model. The latter is actually for a four-inch Combat Magnum, but it works and I just use it.
Bill

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: My Colt Cobra

That's nice. I saw a Cobra 3" .22 LR on line a bit ago and now that's a possible goal as well.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Re: My Colt Cobra

The .22LR Cobra was only available in 3". /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts