Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Colt King Cobra SS with 6" barrel. I cant wait to shoot it!!! I have a feeling that this won't be the only Colt I buy.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Welcome to Coltforum, thedman62!

I hope you like it here as much as I do.

If you are anything like most of us here, there are many additional Colts in your future.

Welcome to the world of Colt ownership. You have acquired a fine Colt revolver.

Enjoy your Colt. Shoot it. Be safe.

(We enjoy seeing photos of nice Colts; if you would care to post some, we would enjoy looking at them.)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The first order of business is pictures. The second is pictures. And lastly, pictures. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,468 Posts
You know what you do after you get your first Colt? Start plotting how to get your second Colt.:D Congratulations. Enjoy your Colt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some pictures. You'll notice that on the right side just behind the trigger, there is a scuff mark. Because of that mark I got it for $850. I bought it to shoot, not to be a showcase gun so that mark is no big deal to me. It is still a beautiful gun.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Beautiful start. Mine was the lowly .38 Police Positive, mfg in 1912, my father gave me so long ago.

Now you have been bitten, and infected, by the Colt obsession........ for life...Enjoy it.

Keep em coming...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts