Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine was moving away a few years ago.
He had a couple of guns he didn't want to transport out of state.
It was a coin toss.
He wasn't sure which snub nosed wheel gun he wanted to part with and which he wanted to keep.
He wanted $300 for one of them, but just was not sure which one to part with.
He had a Colt Cobra that looked like new and also a Python that looked just as nice.
He thought about it and picked up both guns.
He looked at both, and then he handed me the Python because he didn't like the weight as much as he liked the lighter Cobra.
$300 later I had my first Python.
I'm still happy with his decision and I still have that beauty.
Boy after that I got bit by the snake hard.
Here she is.(sorry about the dust on the gun)

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
689 Posts
A little Renaissance will keep the dust off... However, to prevent further snake bites I suggest hypnosis...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hypnosis?

For Jeff?

Yeah, right!

That guy has had already more snakevenom through his vains that people are considering it as to be a rare commodity! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Indeed, I was being facetious… Jeff is aware of my intent… If I could only hypnotize him…

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
If I could only hypnotize him…

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you sound like my wife.

If she could hypnotize me....
I would be Snake-less and being served divorce papers and she would be tanning on a beach somewhere being served fruity frozen drinks by some snake that was shirtless and had no knowledge of the English language.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts