Colt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys, thank you very much for the kind words. I really do appreciate it. Yes, I am very happy with it! I didn't expect to find a stainless so close to home and in such good shape. I am hooked!!!! To be honest, it all started with my .22 6in diamondback. After holding it I realized I was in trouble. I then knew I needed to find its big brother.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Hi Guys, thank you very much for the kind words. I really do appreciate it. Yes, I am very happy with it! I didn't expect to find a stainless so close to home and in such good shape. I am hooked!!!! To be honest, it all started with my .22 6in diamondback. After holding it I realized I was in trouble. I then knew I needed to find its big brother.
That's how it starts. I got a D'back first and left the big brother behind. It wasn't even a month that I went back and got the big brother also. Enjoy your snake. They are great shooters for sure.

Reactions: limike

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys, Thank you very much!!! Yeah, I would say I have been bitten! Its funny how a python can make you look at your other firearms differently. I find myself making room in my safe, selling a couple of pieces to make room for a future python :)
I think I see a 8in nickel python in my future if I can only find the right one LOL

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Very nice indeed, I got one just like yours I bought back in the 80s for $700.00 brand new its still NIB unfired. I bought it because of rumors of colt closing there doors. instead they stopped making them, go figure..........................MBLHOPO

·
Registered
800 Posts
Its funny how a python can make you look at your other firearms differently. I find myself making room in my safe, selling a couple of pieces to make room for a future python :)
I think I see a 8in nickel python in my future if I can only find the right one LOL
That's how I started. Bought my first, sold somethings for the second, and now the rest is history. I'm down to 6 pythons now lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dude, you are hosed. This is how it starts. You will try to put a S&W in there on occasion and be disappointed as nothing compares to the butter action of a Python. Next will be a blue 4", then you'll start oogling 2 1/2 inchers, then a Diamondback to round out the collection, and hey a Trooper MK V looks really cool in nickel, and on and on it goes. ENJOY THE RIDE!! (just don't forget to feed the kids)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yeah, I am definitely hooked. It looks like I purchased an 8in blued python from Camarokid on the forum last night. I have been looking for an 8in nickel but this one looked really nice. I will be sure to post some pics :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.